Thursday, March 6, 2014

TREAT YO' SELF THURSDAY

"Three words for you...Treat Yo' Self!  Clothes...treat yo' self.  Fragrances...treat yo' self.  Mimosas...treat yo' self.  Fine leather goods...treat yo' self."

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then go watch this clip of hilarity.  

For those of you have seen the Parks and Rec episode in which one glorious day is set aside each year to treat your self to whatever your heart desires, you know how this is the best idea.  Luckily for you, every Thursday is treat your self day at Treasure Tromp.

I'm co-hosting Nicole's awesome link-up party this week.  Read on below to "treat yo' self" to some fun new blogs to read and also share your latest post.  

What would you do if you had a whole day to follow your whims?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Treat Yo' Self Thursday!
Treat Yo Self Thursday Link-Up
    Let me introduce you to this week's co-hosts / awesome sponsors!   Kari from This, Too Kari, This TooMy blog chronicles my daily adventures in trying to make my life full of color, inspiration, and purpose. I've also got some really easy DIYs sprinkled in. Like really easy. So easy I can do them. 1 Adventure in 2014: Isn't actually going inside a Chipotle restaurant adventure enough? Well, an upcoming adventure in the more traditional sense of the word is that we're planning on visiting Panama City, FL for a friend's wedding and getting to soak up some sun. That sounds pretty good since it is unbelievably cold in Kansas City right now.   2 Posts You Need To Read: 1) Murder Mystery Party. 2) Painted Bead Necklace DIY.   3 Words to Describe This, too: Colorful Ordinary Adventures.   blog | bloglovin' | twitter | pinterest | instagram | etsy       Bri from Deliciously Active Bri from Deliciously ActiveIn my blog I mainly focus on topics that most interest me: health, fitness, and food! I do not believe in diets, I believe in living an active and balanced life. I also focus on traveling and seeing new places and learning about different cultures. 1 Adventure in 2014: My husband and I have been certified scuba divers for years and are planning another shark dive. Last time I had a shark swim up to my face less than a foot away. The bubbles I released as I exhaled scared him away and I was so disappointed!   2 Posts You Need To Read: 1) Running is the greatest workout of all time. 2) Kids suck the life out of you.   3 Words to Describe deliciously active: healthy, active life.   blog | bloglovin' | twitter | pinterest | instagram      

Last Week's Most Viewed Treat

Why I Love To Read Your Blog
Why I Love To Read Your Blog via ink + adventure

How to Treat Yo' Self:

  1. Link up your most recent blog post.
  2. Hope over and follow this week's co-hosts. They are awesome, I promise!
  3. Grab a button or link back so that more people can join the fun.
  4. Visit at least 2 other blogs and share the love.
  5. Spread the word by using the hashtag #TreatYoSelfThursday and I'll retweet your link!

Treat Yo' Self!


9 comments:

  1. Some interesting reading Kari, and I so love that picture of you. It's so very "you".

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favorite episodes! Excited to check out these other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even watched Parks and Rec but that clip cracks me up every time! LOL thanks for hosting the linkup! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Josie for the nice comment! Hope you're having a great day!

      Delete
  4. I love this link up! Such a great way to find new blogs! I'm loving your easy DIYs :) I can't wait to have a go when I head home to Aus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Let me know what you try and send a picture:) Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Wow, I've never seen Parcs and Recreation period. It looks funny. I might have to see if I can find it on Netflix ;)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!