Friday, December 21, 2012

Best visit

I love this lady!  Kate was in town this weekend and helped us feverishly put up Xmas decorations. We had a great time just hanging out and laughing about the old days. Apparently we've been best friends for a decade (since college). I can't be that old. Oh well. I have to tell myself it's a good thing to be older and wiser.  It was so much fun hanging out with her and just talking.  I'm thankful to have her in my life.  I just wished we lived closer so that we could see each other more.  I guess that's what makes these visits so special.  She always inspires me with her great ideas and determination.  Kate--you are awesome!    (p.s.she's also a fantastic sewer and made me the coolest makeup bag and card set.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!