Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sister Trip!!!

For my birthday, my sister flew in from Chicago so that we could have a sister trip. Just us. No one else. That is so rare these days, and I treasured every moment. She helped me decorate for the party and kept me sane. Then on Saturday morning we hit the open road and went to Springfield, MO to visit the Red Velvet store!!! I've been following the blog "A Beautiful Mess" for a while and have been dying to see the store. It did not disappoint. My sister even got me a vintage dress to remember my special day. Thank you Krista for the best sister trip ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!