Thursday, May 30, 2013

HIM AND ME


I got a new camera a few weeks ago and have been slowly figuring out how to use it.  I stress the slowly part, because the first morning I took it out I immediately got frustrated when the pictures weren't turning out as marvelous as I expected.  I was about ready to claim that I had received a defective piece of crap, when Wade reminded me that this will be a learning experience and I need to just take my time and read the manual.  He's always good at calming me down and making sure I listen to reason.  We did figure out how to do a few things, but I felt like I struck gold when my cousin’s husband was able to teach me a TON about the camera and what all the features meant.  Just being able to know how to adjust the settings in different situations has helped me so much. 
But the best part was that he offered to take some pictures of us after my other cousin's vow renewal.  Why can’t we have a professional photographer following us around all the time, instructing us to go into perfect lighting situations?

6 comments:

  1. Great photos!!!! They look amazing. What camera did you get?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful pictures! You, Wade, the scenery...love it all! I've definitely noticed a difference over the past few posts. Glad you had someone to help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look so cute and happy together! And the picture quality looks awesome. What camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! You guys are so cute and so is your pink dress. I love that color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty photos! Love this outfit, and you two are adorable. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm following you back now! :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! These are gorgeous! You two are so photogenic and cute!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!