Monday, December 2, 2013
GIFT GUIDE: FOR THE GIRL WHO HAS EVERYTHING
1. This jewelry stand is definitely a case where form meets function. I'm usually pretty picky about jewelry stands. I don't like a lot of them, but I like this one. Especially since you can hang your necklaces from it and also hang your earrings from the little buds. Great idea! If you're looking for more of a DIY option for earrings, check out a post I did on a photo framed earring holder a while back.
2. Removable wallpaper. Need I say more? This is such an awesome idea to try out a fun statement wall, but not have to commit to it. Wallpaper has been making a come back, but I'm not ready to take the plunge. That's why this temporary wallpaper would be a nice way to get my feet wet.
3. This DIY Panda Kit would make a quirky gift for your quirky friend. What a fun little project to make on these cold and snowy nights. And when you're done, you'll have a little friend.
4. So I may have already bought this deer ornament in all three colors it comes in. How could you resist? It's only $4, and it's made really well! Oh, Target. You have done it again. Can you see inside my head? I was notified of this ornament by the girls over at Whimsy Darling, since I follow their Instagram. And boy am I glad I do! This little guy makes me want to transform all my Christmas decorations into a mint green motif.
5. Every year I tell myself I'm going to make a terrarium, and every year I don't. Well, this won't be the case with this DIY terrarium kit. All the cute little things you need to make a special little wonderscape.
6. How cute is this macaroon purse?!! It looks so good I could eat it! It would be the perfect place to put my coins or little valuables to make sure they stay safe and sound. I love the fabric, and the design. I love everything about it! Check back tomorrow for a chance to WIN one of these purses for your very own!!
7. Two pees in a pod. These adorable little salt and pepper shakers shaped like two peas would make the perfect little gift to add a touch of whimsy to any kitchen. Wade and I got a set similar to these when we got engaged. Now they're a sweet reminder of that time.
Share any fun gifts you've found! My birthday falls around this time, too, so I'm always on the look out for that extra special something.