Friday, January 11, 2013

Home

"Home is wherever I'm with you." I always think of that song when I think about the hubster. So glad this guy is home after being on a business trip.  Just in time to make our weekly dinner date to Chipotle. I'm especially am looking forward to it since I've had to fend for myself this week for dinner.  Yes, ladies.  I married up.  My husband likes to cook!  And he's good at it!  I didn't realize what a positive that was until he went out of town soon after we got married, and I tried to make what I had made for myself before we were married--an omelet out of egg beaters:(  It just didn't have the same pizazz. I had become accustomed to the finer things.  So now I just let him do all the cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!