Saturday, January 19, 2013

This is....my time

Saturday morning I woke up early (well early for me) and went into my craft room to knit. It was nice to just sit there peacefully, not feeling like there was anything I had to do. Not to say there wasn't a lot for me to do like clean the kitchen, mop the floors, blah, blah, blah.  But those aren't fun things, so I like to pretend they aren't necessary.  Anyway, that's what 3 day weekends are for, right? Being able to put chores off until the next day since you have one more day to finish them (but don't ask me if I accomplished everything on my to do list, because I don't want to lie to you and say I did). The sunshine streaming through the window warmed my face and tricked me into thinking it was summertime. I put on a couple records by The Lumineers and Bright Eyes and was completely content. Man, that was superb. I need to do this more so maybe I can finish my scarf before next winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!