Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy St. Paddy's Day...belated

Well, the luck o' the Irish wasn't with us this year, since the beautiful weather we had on Friday (80 degrees) turned into a 30 degree rainy day.   That's Kansas for you--a 50 degree drop in temperature within two days.  Luckily, I was wearing mint green pants the other day that will suffice for my St. Paddy's Day attire.  Oh, and an Irish jig.  This should be my Lord of the Dance audition.  That's about as high as I can kick, though. Very inflexible.



Outfit details: glasses-Rayban; shirt and socks-JCrew; sweater and jeans-Target; shoes-Sperry; necklace-H&M

Here's a picture from a St. Patrick's Day a few years ago where it was warm enough to wear shorts.  Next year (no matter how cold it is), we've vowed to venture back to Lawrence to meet up with my brother and sister-in-law to celebrate being green, because we always have so much fun with them.


2 comments:

  1. I have never really celebrated St. Patrick's day. I do need to do something fun one year though. lol.

    Love your dance. I find those little gifs quite fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karla! For the longest time I didn't have any clue what I gif was. Now, I think they're pretty hilarious. Hope you're having a great day:)

      Delete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!