Thursday, April 4, 2013

Weekend part 2

scouring the yard for eggs
quite the handsome couple
oh, and Captain America paid us a visit
don't you just want to dig into that bunny's face?
bunny ears didn't go over so well
pure, unadulterated happiness
in-laws hanging out
cutest picture ever
well, except maybe for this one
...or this one
enjoying the warm weather
Mmmmm...delicious

More pictures as promised.  We ate a delicious meal (thanks Mom!), we hunted for eggs (dressed as Captain America), and we just enjoyed the day.  A lot of these pictures capture the feeling of the day.  Perfectly happy in the moment.  A lot of the times I don't feel like I enjoy the moment as much as I should.  Either I'm thinking about what comes next or feeling guilty about something from the past.  But this weekend, I really enjoyed every moment for what it was.  I was totally content.  I'm glad I remembered to snag a few pictures to remind me of this feeling.

2 comments:

  1. I love how candid your last paragraph is. :) Great pictures! You are very blessed with an amazing family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great that you took pictures of this. I'm horrible with taking pictures in family settings but really need to work better at it as we live so far away from our families and rarely see them. I really want to capture sweet moments like this.

    It seems like you had a very lovely Easter. I couldn't help but LOL at Captain America. So Cute! Your nieces and nephews are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!