Saturday, April 6, 2013

Weekend part 3

I'm sure you were wondering (or hoping?) if I was out of pictures.  No way!  Here's a few more from our fun weekend.  See parts 1 and 2 here and here

Hamming it up for the camera

My pretty sister

Siblings:)
But seriously, why is my brother so gloriously tan?  I'll always be jealous of this.

Trying to get a group shot with the grandkids is never easy

Someone has big shoes to fill

Doing our funniest impressions of crazy smiling

  Oh, there's nothing like maniacal smiling with your sister to just make things instantly more fun.  We saw somewhere that Oprah gave advice on how to look your best for photos.  You're supposed to look down and then right before the picture is taken, you breathe in really big, look up, and smile for the camera.  It's supposed to make you look fresh and catch you at the right moment.  But whenever my sister and I try this, we always look crazy.  My one eyebrow usually goes up to make me look like I'm involved in some sort of intrigue, and my sister's eyes always end up in a surprised look.  Maybe we just haven't practiced enough.  I think the best pictures are when you catch people interacting when they don't know you're taking a picture.  It seems like you get a really good feel of that particular moment.  Anyone else have any photo taking advice?


3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love these pictures. You all look so happy. All of your big smiles automatically make me smile like an idiot in front of my computer all by myself. haha.

    No picture advice from me unfortunately. I suck at taking pictures. I take about a hundred to find only one that looks decent. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg looks fun. the photos are beautiful and looks so natural <3

    do you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely weekend! It looks like your family really enjoys each other's company. I love candid photos, too. The Oprah trick is interesting. Now I'm going to picture her doing that when I see photos of her.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!