Friday, February 8, 2013

Weekly Wears: Early Valentine's Day Dinner

We went to an early Valentine’s Day dinner this week with my parents.  It was actually warm for Kansas—65 degrees in February!  I’ve been wearing jeans quite a bit, so I thought it was time to break out a skirt.  I’m trying to have more fun with putting bold colors together.  I love it when other people do it, but have felt self-conscious about it before.  But I went for it this time.  I loved how the different shades of purple mixed together and were offset by the avocado green skirt.  Normally, I would have put navy or brown tights on, but I decided to play up the purple with a a deep plum/magenta.  Might not seem that out of the box, but it was pretty progressive for me.  I haven’t gotten completely used to wearing my glasses all the time.  I like how I can actually see, but I tend to take them off sometimes in pictures.  Probably from when my brother would tease me when I wore sunglasses when I was little:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!