Friday, September 13, 2013

CARNIVAL ATTIRE

1//2//3//4//5

Fall brings about a lot of festivals and carnivals.  There seems like there's something fun to do every weekend.  I really want to make sure we hit up a fair or carnival before the colder weather gets here, and this is the outfit I wish I could do it in!  I've been eyeing this dress for months now.  Wouldn't it make the cutest little festival dress?  Paired with a cute headband, matching shoes, and a ferris wheel necklace, this outfit would be perfect for a fun day playing some carni games and eating a funnel cake.  And last but not least, make sure you wear a ring pop to tie it all together.  Nothing says fun accessory like one you can eat.

Even if I don't have this adorable outfit, to wear I still want to go to the carnival.  It's probably for the best I don't have this dress since I'm prone to spilling food on  my nice things.  Maybe the stripes would hide the stains, though.  That would make this dress priceless.  Or I could throw out all this carnival talk, and we might just stay in and watch a movie.  That sounds nice, too.  And I could still wear my ring pop.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend with whatever you do!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good weekend too. A carnival sounds wonderful, but the movie does too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could browse Modcloth for hours! It's almost overwhelming the number of adorable dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and crazy, because I only just heard of Modcloth for the first time like 15 minutes before reading your post. Haha! I don't know why I find that so crazy but I do. :)

    I love the outfit you put together. It's so pretty and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kari! I think I have can finally reply to comments straight from my blog (don't know if you remember my issue with that) and hope you forgive me for testing it on you. I just replied to an old comment you left on my blog. Could you please let me know if you received notification of my reply in your inbox. Pretty Please. Thanks so much. :)

      Delete
  4. Love this style board. Adorable!

    XO,
    Catherine
    FEST

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!