Thursday, September 5, 2013

MY SUMMER IN IPHONE PHOTOS


Went to Chicago with my mom to visit my sister and got to see She and Him play//Took this terrible picture of Zooey
Had a barbecue for 4th of July with homemade sparklers
Went to a park I used to go to when I was a kid and Wade bet me $100 that I would fall in trying to walk over the lake//Then we went on a trail run and found ticks all over us
Went to Lawrence and got to see Griffin House play at The Bottleneck
Went to my favorite bar of ALL TIME and drank a few shark attacks
I did a craft show//Wade wore a Teenage Mutant Ninjas t-shirt//Tried to make our own Shark attack and failed
Went to the lake but it wasn't as fun as it looked in this picture//Came home to find bats in our house
My mom and I dressed like twins (not on purpose)//Went back to Lawrence for a lady date//Rode the zip line at a superhero party
Then I capped off the summer by drinking from the world's tiniest mug

All in all, it was a great summer that went by way too fast.  Here's one last toast to summer...where's a tiny mug when you need one?

6 comments:

  1. I have to hear about your homemade shark attack attempt! Nothing replaces the Sandbar I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos. How full your summer looks, so glad it was a good one. It is one of my favourite things to see lots of pictures from a season all put together, it always looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a blast! Those drinks are hilarious! :)

    ♥ Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fun summer (despite the ticks & bats- yikes)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had a tiny mug to cheers you with! This summer of yours seems like the perfect blend of everything. The shark attack looks awesome. I feel like I must have one (the drink kind, not the real shark attack!... I'm sure that was clear though). Too bad the attempt to recreate it didn't work. It'll just give you an excuse to go to your favorite bar :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems like you had a nice summer. It would have been nice to do more hiking on my end but it's so damn hot too do anything. Indoors is best in the summer but I'm super excited for fall. Cooler weather !! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!