Sunday, September 22, 2013

WHAT A DAY


Truth be told, after my last craft fair, I was pretty discouraged.  I only sold about five things last time, so I didn't even really want to do another craft fair.  I'm so glad I did, though, because yesterday was a surprising success!  I didn't sell out or anything, but I had more business than I expected.  My mom was my trusty sidekick, which I could never thank her enough for, and it was a beautiful day, which made sitting outside for 8+ hours pretty pleasant.

Yesterday renewed my joy of crafting and filled me with a sense of pride I want to bottle up and dip into whenever I'm feeling low.  Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and sweet comments.  I truly appreciate every one, and I think you guys sending me good thoughts is what really made yesterday great.

The cherry on top?  My mom and I bought matching scarves:)  I bought mine after hers and was going to pick another color, but what can I say?  She has great taste.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I'm already looking forward to next weekend....

11 comments:

  1. Yay! I saw your instagram pic yesterday with the beautiful weather and just knew you were going to have a great day. So glad that's how it turned out. Those scarves are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good time at the craft fair, I was wondering how it went. Your stall looks lovely, and how nice to have sunshine and a great setting too. You have worked so hard on this, your success is well deserved. Now you have to keep crafting! And great scarves by the way, you both have good taste I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congrats! I've always been a little afraid to try doing fairs before, but they look like plenty of fun even if I didn't make much money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got lots of encouragement! What fabulous weather! You've got a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the successful fair! I hope you manage to bottle that feeling up, but I also hope you don't have many low days where you would need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so glad it went so well Kari! Well done :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm SO happy for you! Your setup looks great and so do you and your mom. Way to hang in there and try again. Very inspiring. I'm so happy this one went so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! So glad it went well! And you and your mom are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy it went well and this looks like one amazing event!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's fantastic about this craft fair working out better! Your display is so cute and welcoming, how could anyone resist dropping by~?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad it all went well Kari! So great that you didn't let the last craft fair discourage you from going again. Your scarves are so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!