Friday, October 25, 2013

FALL WISHLIST

1//2//3//4//5//6//7
I usually stick to solid colors, but this season I find myself being drawn to different patterns and a mix of colors.  I'm really looking for alternatives to wearing jeans every day, like I usually do.  Any recommendations on really thick leggings that keep you as warm as jeans?

I would also love a big colorful sweater that I can wear around with leggings and that is bulky enough to also wear as a coat.  I like the one above (#2), but am not fully in love with the colors.  I'm still on the hunt.

How cool are those nail stickers (#6)?  That's what I need to add a little interest and pattern to my nails, but doesn't require me to paint it on myself or use those nail art wrappers where you have to cut them to fit your nail.  It's hard enough for me to paint just on my nail, so I don't think I could handle any more detailed work.

What is at the top of your fall wishlist?  I'm loving the mustards, shiny golds, pea greens, and black/white combinations right now.

8 comments:

  1. I love all the colors and patterns in this list. I saw the cutest, warmest (at least by San Diego standards) leggings at Target today. They kind of looked the the ones in your picture, but when I went on their site to look them up, I couldn't find them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep my eye out for them! I'm at Target it seems every other day, so I should spot them sooner or later:) Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  2. #4 dress is a fall beauti !! My favourites are glitter patterns , pastels and orange shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog look! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jessica! It's still a work in progress, but I'm liking the few changes:)

      Delete
  4. cute skirt! i'm a sucker for houndstooth! i think it stems from my first day of kindergarten - i wore a black and white houndstooth skirt with a yellow sweatshirt with a giant scottie dog on it. it was cute! i love memorable outfits like that. that would be a fun blog post - memorable outfits from over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want everything from this list, bust especially that scarf! I don't know why, but I am totally obsessed with that color lately!

    ♥ Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!