Wednesday, October 2, 2013

FALL DINNER PARTY

This past weekend, the loveliest lady around and one of my bestest gal pals hosted a beautiful dinner party.  You can tell how much thought and care went into all the details to make it a wonderful night for everyone.  I am still thinking about the delicious food and fall decorations.  Just the kick in the pants I needed to start bringing all the fall stuff out.  I'm terrible with decorating, but she always makes it look so easy.
It was still warm enough to sit outside, with just a little bite to the air.  There's something about the air at this time of year.  You can smell the leaves changing.  Now, we're experiencing a warm spell, but are expecting a drop this weekend.  It always seems to work like that, right?  The weekdays are perfect and then the weather gets crappy just in time for the weekend.  

5 comments:

  1. hahaha :) Your last sentence made me laugh! What a perfect evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful time! Love all the little details. And you are so right- weekdays get perfect weather when I'm stuck inside at work all day, but weekends are crappy on my days off. Oh, life. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful and stylish friends you have. She really did put so much effort into that, it's very inspirational. Lucky you having a friend like that! Hope you have a good weekend Kari, whatever the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she really went all out. How fun! I agree, the weather this time of year is the best. Not too hot, not too cold, but juuust right. Hope you have an awesome weekend Kari!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!