Friday, October 4, 2013

WEEKLY WEARS: BLACK AND WHITE WITH POPS OF COLOR

On our way out the door to a lovely dinner party, Wade was forced nice and took some photos of my outfit.  I've never been a big black and white person, but lately I find myself drawn to that combo and then putting pops of color with it.  I got this blazer from my sister-in-law probably 8 years ago.  It was one of those pieces of clothing where you don't wear it for a long time and then all of a sudden, it's the only thing you want to wear.  I love the deep green color and the felt elbow patches.  It seems to go with just about everything.  Or else, I'm just making it go with everything I wear.  I only wish it was a little bit bigger.  Blame it on my unnaturally broad shoulders, but I still manage to cram myself into it.
Dress: Marshall's//Tights, Necklace, and Bracelet: Target//Shoes: Old Navy//Blazer: Gift


How fun is that bracelet?  It looks like two giraffes are kissing.  I got a little obsessed with all these animal bracelets and bought a few.  I think I'll need to return the rest and just keep my favorite.  Who needs 10 bracelets of different animals kissing?  Well, when I say it that way, it sounds like they just sold themselves and I need to keep each one.

Have a great weekend everyone!




7 comments:

  1. Kari, you look lovely. And you're right, the bracelet is really fun. Hope you had a good evening, and that you both have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kari! I absolutely love that dress! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, i love this black and white dress with all of these little colors in your necklace! so cute!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your attitude of bliss! who takes your pictures for you?

    Ayesha
    http://definingayesha.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Especially the bracelet. And yes- I think you should definitely keep all 10, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kari, I miss your energy! You look beautiful! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit Kari!! I love your style. You totally remind me of Zooey Deschanel in these pictures! :) Thanks so much for joining my link party last week. :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!